Described as a "Life Book", the HOBONICHI planners have been a cult favourite among fountain pen users since its introduction in 2001. Made of ultra-thin, ink-friendly 52gsm Tomoe River Paper, the planner features a lay-flat design and various planning spreads to help document everything from your busy schedule to your reflections on the world around you.
The Cousin Planner is the A5-sized version of the popular Japanese planner. In addition to the monthly spreads and daily pages of the smaller Original (A6) planners, it also has two-page week-at-a-glance spreads. This planner is printed in the Japanese language, but most English users will have no trouble using it despite the small language barrier.
- Lightweight, durable polyester cover with 2 page markers
- Double pen loop can be used to conveniently keep cover closed
- Fits most A5-sized notebooks
- 52gsm Tomoe River Paper
- 2021 planner beginning in the month of January
- 2-page monthly spreads (Dec 2020 - Mar 2022) with daily planner pages
- A5-size: 148 x 210 mm
- Made in Japan